HELP BUILD the NEW Whittier Family Center
2611 First Avenue South
Volunteers are needed to help with our renovation that will transform an office building into a space specifically designed to impact the children, youth and families in the neighborhood.
All skill levels are welcome and needed. Jobs range from light demolition work to more technical carpentry. You will be working under the leadership and direction of our architect / project manager. The goal is to be ready to open the doors at the end of Summer.
Contact: Kathi Eilers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.870.6118
- Thursday, August 7th 4:30- 8:30PM
- Saturday, August 9th anytime from 8:30AM -4:30PM
- Thursday, August 14th 4:30- 8:30PM
- Saturday, August 16 anytime from 8:30AM -4:30PM
- Thursday, August 21st 4:30- 8:30PM
- Saturday, August 23rd anytime from 8:30AM -4:30PM
- Thursday, August 28th 4:30- 8:30PM
- Saturday, August 30th anytime from 8:30AM -4:30PM
The mission of Jabbok Family Services is to work with children, youth, and families of the Whittier neighborhood in reaching their potential through high quality, low cost childcare, family support, and children and youth programming. We hope that your visit today will inspire you to become a permanent part of the Jabbok family.